On2 Salsa Dance Classes & Lessons
Where should you learn salsa dancing in Vancouver?
- Look no further. Baza Dance Studios is a latin dance powerhouse in Vancouver with some of the best and well known instructors in the city.
- We offer group On2 salsa classes as well as private lessons right in downtown Vancouver; we're located at 1304 Seymour Street.
Why choose Baza?
- Our studio feels like a home. No really, it does! Come check it out, get comfy and make it yours too!
- Quality - we cover all concepts like technique, connection and timing to make you a smooth dancer with flow. Ask around in Vancouver's salsa scene; Baza is known for being silky smooth!
- Flexibility - our group On2 salsa classes run twice a week in Vancouver, with the second class being a repeat of the first. When you register for a 6 week session, you choose a main day to attend, but you can come to the second day for only $5 extra for each week you do so. If you know ahead of time that you can't come on your main day, just let us know in advance and we'll switch you over without the $5 charge. If you come to both, the review will result in faster progress!
- Funk & Groove - this is what really sets Baza apart. We add a groovy funky flavour to your salsa dancing. Have more fun when you're out grooving at the many salsa dance events Vancouver has to offer
Students get 15% OFF with valid ID (use student code student15)
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
We aim to make you a well-rounded salsa dancer while helping you find your own style.
Hi guys. Shannon and I loved the class. Both your instruction and passion for dance is clearly evident . The energy and warmth of your personalities shines through; it's wonderful to watch such gifted dancers as yourselves, and a pleasure to receive your guidance in the class.
Highly recommend Baza Dance to anyone who wants to learn authentic NY On2 salsa in Vancouver. NY On2 is so much more about the timing & flavor than just the steps & Wayne and Kristal are 2 of the few in town that truly understand, embrace & dance this with a touch of their own personal style. The 2 bring their east coast training and solid technique to their students in a fun, friendly, compassionate and unique way. Learn from respectable professionals, it will get you where you want to be much faster.
Baza Dance gave me the first mambo class experience. the reason why i chose Baza Dance was they look so cool!! Before taking class, I saw their dances couple times at ballroom. They looked so sexy and musical! I am really enjoying the class. Kristal gives me a lot of effective advice in the class. Also I like choreo which Wayne made. When I learn his choreo, I can feel 'I'm dancing!' - Because it's so musical and I can feel the music. Feeling sooooo good!!