Bachata Dance Classes & Lessons
Where should you take bachata lessons in Vancouver?
- You're already at the right place! Baza Dance Studios is a latin dance powerhouse in Vancouver with some of the best and well known instructors in the city.
- We offer group bachata classes as well as private lessons right in downtown Vancouver; we're located at 1304 Seymour Street.
Why Choose Baza?
- Our studio feels like a home. No really, it does! Come check it out, get comfy and make it yours too!
- Quality - we cover all concepts like technique, connection and timing to make you a smooth dancer with flow. Ask around in Vancouver's latin dance scene; Baza is known for being silky smooth!
- Teamwork - we run regular practices and schedule group outings to bachata dances happening around Vancouver. We help you and our students love to help each other. That's why we're known for that family feel!
- Funk & Groove - this is what really sets Baza apart. We add a groovy funky flavour to your bachata dancing. Have more fun when you're out grooving at the many latin dance events Vancouver has to offer
Students get 15% OFF with valid ID (use student code student15)
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
We aim to make you a well-rounded bachata dancer while helping you find your own style.
I love love Wayne and Kristal teaching and dancing! They bring to Vancouver their unique groovie style. If you are curious about learning Salsa, Bachata or Chacha, make sure you start with them! They will teach you dancing right from the basics of On2 or New York style dancing up to more advanced dance classes such as the Salsa Grooves or Performance classes. They are not only my favorite dance instructors in Vancouver but also they are very personable and very nice people inside and outside the dance floor.
As you know I am a HUGE fan of you and Wayne's - your privates have helped improve my dancing immensely and quite a few people have mentioned to me how much "smoother" I am. Kristal I just wanted to write a short note of appreciation and let you know that our private dance lessons have helped me improve my dancing significantly. So much so that the ladies that I dance with are commenting on how much I have improved, in timing, musicality and technique and that they actively look for me as a dance partner!
As a secondary dance teacher unfamiliar with the details of partner dancing, Wayne and Kristal were a valuable duo to bring into my dance 8 and dance 9 classes! They exuded professionalism from their punctuality and attire, to their music choices and ability to communicate with mixed gender teenagers. They not only explained how to do salsa steps, but choreographed a group piece that we can perform in our upcoming recitals. I highly recommend having Wayne and Kristal teach your group of students!